Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My Books Are Out There

As an author and journalist, I see myself in print frequently. Having two books on the market may feel good, but stacking 31-pound boxes of these books in the garage can sometimes get tiring. I've always felt content to be most important, hence I now have transferred one of my in-print books and two books that have never seen paper, all non-fiction, in their entirety, to the web.

www.lifeintheusa.com makes available my complete guide to American life for immigrants and students. You're sure to disagree with some of my take on American life, but I'm also certain much of this material will stimulate you.

www.buildingyourself.com/build/ is my published book, Building Yourself: Putting Your Success Together One Piece At A Time. I've recently revised this guide to living the successful life, first published in 1994.

www.buildingyourself.com/action/ is my never-before publication of Human Action: Ambition, Ability and Achievement, Finding and Using the Passion Inside. I have indeed been ambitious in creating this philosophy of human achievement. I want to know what you think.

www.stylegourmet.com is my food writing site. These are largely articles that are published in Albuquerque, NM where I live, in the Crosswinds Weekly newspaper's In The Kitchen column. There are additional culinary book reviews, airport restaurant reviews and more.

1 Comments:

At Thu Oct 06, 11:41:00 AM 2005, Blogger Elliot Essman said...

Go right ahead and add the link. http://www.lifeintheusa.com should also interest you. Thanks - Elliot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home